need some quick advice from AAS/ph experts

I

imported_ejones

I just finished a 4 week cycle of S1+ (1-test/4AD transdermal) about 2 weeks ago. I know from reading the FAQ that you should continue to train as long as your natural testosterone is low or else you may lose some of your gains. The only problem that I'm having is that I've been training for probably 12 weeks straight w/ only a 5 day break in the middle (I didn't plan very well). I'm feeling burnt out and it's been a struggle to get enough motivation to go to the gym. I'm experiencing all the overtraining symptoms except it hasn't gotten to the point of losing strength yet. Would I lose a whole lot of my gains that I made while on cycle if I were to go into a 2 week SD right now? Should I continue to try and push through it for another week or two? I have been taking nolvadex the past 2 weeks and plan to continue taking it another 2.

At the very LEAST, you need to continue to train through the remaining 2 weeks of your PCT. What is your training setup looking like right now. Maybe you could restructure it a bit to help you through the next few weeks....

I'm at my 5 rep maxes training 4 days per week. Two sets of everything so volume isn't that high.

Days 1 + 3
Squat
Calf Raise
Dip
DB Row
Lateral Raise
Shrug
Incline Hammer Curl

Days 2 + 4
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Bench
Chin
Lying Lateral Raise or Rear Lateral
DB Lying Tri Extension
Abs

I am thinking that I will try and continue to train up through the end of my PCT no matter how hard it is to drag myself through it. The main reason I asked the question was that in the FAQ I believe it assumes one is not using nolva or clomid PCT and I was wondering if the nolva may have gotten me close enough to normal testosterone levels to end the cycle now w/out significant losses. I guessed that it wouldn't b/c otherwise PCT wouldn't be recommended at 4 weeks but I've never heard anyone actually discuss a time frame.

Back