{off topic}

basso

i want to start ruacutanne treatment ( for acne) and i wanted to know if any of you guys tried it and what was the affect of it on you.

if you don't know ruacutanne is pretty strong and causes A vitamine to go way up (and kill completly acne) but i've heard it causes fatigue and even mass loss.

Basso

You'd be better off asking the doctor about this and managing it!

Maybe Bryan or one of the other guys can help, I'd still say keep your nutrition right, replace whatever vitamins you may be loosing if any.

Mass loss is not always a detrimental situation specially if you are cutting, so this can be used to your advantage.

Hope this helps so far, I'll ask some of the guys around here (pharmacists) they may have some good info to share.

Fausto

thanx, hope they will say what i want to here. anyway, i'm seeing a doc but i wanted to here some people experiences.

Basso

My pharmacist coleague said:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hi Fausto,

Seeing that he is a body builder, he should be following a special diet - most of these diets are protein rich and combined with all the weight training, he shouldn't be losing muscle.

I haven't tried Roacutane - this should be the last resort - usually prescribed by a dermatologist.
Has this guy been to a dermatologist before? there are other treatments for acne. Roacutane is prescribed for severe acne (large pustules)
Body builders usually spend a lot of time in the sun or sunbeds to maintain tanned body - Roacutane users should not be exposed to sunlight while on treatment.
I would consult a dermatologist first and inform him of all the supplements and other possible medication he is taking. - just to avoid any possible drug interactions.

Hope this helps.

Thanx Fausto.
i tried all different kind of treatnment with no help , and i have acne for some 7-8 years!
losong mussle is one thing, but could i gain some?

Basso

You can gain some muscle by eating slightly over maintenance, aim for 1 g protein per pound body weight (lean).

Roacuttane should not interfere

Back