Own Clenbuterol Experiences?

Int3x0r

Hi,

I got 5 weeks to loose that little fat layer above my abdoms and so I heard about Clenbuterol.

I got me some and I started with 2 pills on a 2days on 2 days off schedule. But with only 2 pills at the morning I feel very nervous and agitated. I couldnt even sleep at night.

So now I only take 1 pill.

My question is:

- Is this enough for fat loss?
- Does Clenbuterol consume proteines and muscles as well?
- If yes how can I avoid this? No steroid use please.

Thanks

hmm before using such a product that "may" cause serious problems (high blood pressure) you should get information about it...

I can tell you about my experiences

so to loose this little stuborn fat around the abs I think clen is the wrong product...of course clen does a lot for fat loss, but if you just want to loose your ab-fat, go for absolved or lipoderm-y

taking 2 pills, taking 1 pill?:confused: what the hell is that supposed to mean??? how much mcg is important...thats different from pill/producer to producer...so I startet with 20mcg and then went up everyday until my max of 120mcg/day (which is at the higher end I think...would never take more then 150mcg day below 200pounds and 200mcg day for over), this I took for 12 days (it is recommended not to take clenbuterol for more then 12 days, every day since after the 12th day it will dramatically start to downregulate receptor) then I took it in a alternating schedule as you mentioned - 2 days clen,k 2 days ephedrine/caffeine/yohimbine, i usually go so for another 8-10 weeks...after that a 4 week break

I got very good results at the beginning, but after some weeks, fatloss seemed to slow down which is probably related to receptor downregulation...

bryan does NOT recommend taking clenbuterol since he thinks e/c/y gives you enough good results, which is basically true...even though I get good results with clen and it is very cheap...

you just have to watch your blood pressure and other side effects...

me, at the beginning (first 2 weeks of clen only use) I had some serious problems with tremors, fast heart beat and a higher body temprature, but then I got used to it...now i dont even recognise a push or a lil nervosity...

you should also stay below your calorie maintenance, do some intervall cardio, maybe go down on carbs in your macronutrition ratio...

Thanx for the response!

I have Spiropent pills, so they contain 20 mcg each. As you said, I now again switch over to 2 per day and the side-effects seem to be more acceptable.

I also do HIIT (high intensity interval training) 2x a week and mind the food.

I just wanted to know if Clen would burn muscle as well as fat. Some sources on the internet claim that Clen is anti-catabolic, other say it will take musclemass.

Just don't know what to believe, so why don't ask someone with own experience.

Thanks again

all I know is that clen has a catabolic reaction during the first weeks (it will gain some additional muscles - i dont know about a anti catabolic reaction)

Clenbuterol works a lot better than EC for me. Side effects aint to bad either, and they ease off after a couple of days.

I doubt they will cause "serious problems", as Nemesis7884 claims, but be careful anyway.

As for anabolic/anticatabolic effects, they are very evident in animals. Personally, I have definitely seen anticatabolic effects, as I have been cutting calories hard without loss of strength or lbm.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ June 09 2004,3:45)]all I know is that clen has a catabolic reaction during the first weeks (it will gain some additional muscles -
How can it be catabolic and you gain mass? this isn't right I think you miss quoted, you meant to say anabolic.

I have read that it is limitly anabolic, and the regulators are down graded quickly so you may gain limited mass for a limited time, 12 to 18 days as you had said.

But I hear it can not be aromitised, so no estrogenic effect. I also hear to attenuate the down grading if you cycle 2 on 2 off it seems to help. As you had also said.

Personally have not tried it, this is just what I have read on it.

Back