PH/AAS ... only one dose in morning?

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_ejones
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_ejones

I read in some of Bill Roberts' articles about taking oral ph/aas and taking your last dose in the early afternoon so as to allow your HPTA to produce testosterone during the rest of the day. This suposedly won't hurt your natural test production very much. Of course you sacrifice some gains doing this but wouldn't you be able to retain much more of what you do gain b/c your natural test isn't suppressed very much?

I am currently on day 5 of what I was planning on doing a 2 week cycle of Super One+ at 6 squirts twice a day. What if I switched over to only one dose in the morning? This would mean that all of iit would be out of my system by the evening at latest and allow my HPTA to produce it's own test at night. I'm willing to sacrifice some gains for better retention of those gains and more safety. What do you guys think? If i did this then should I up the one dose to higher than 6 squirts? Thanks

here is the quote i'm referring to (from his question and answer)...
Will there be any reduction of natural hormonal output from such a dose?
If doses are divided including doses at night, then yes during the two on weeks, but not during weeks 4-6, especially if Clomid is used.
If it isn't taken past the early afternoon, natural hormonal output might not be reduced much even during the "on" weeks. In that case, there would be no real need to cycle 4 off weeks out of every 6 weeks. I might do 6 or 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off on such a plan, were it legal

from - http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/roberts/990215.htm

Hello ejones.

Usually, it takes about 8 weeks before any real shutdown occurs, HPTA or otherwise. This is of course based on dosage and frequency of PH/AAS usage.

You really should take the PH pretty regularly throughout the day because the testosterone spikes produced by PH are rather short-lived. Taking it all in the morning and relying on natural testosterone levels later isn't really going to help in any real way.

Besides, the normal protocol for AAS is to use it for six to eight weeks, then take 3-4 weeks off to maximize gains and minize side-effects. During the off weeks, trainers employ the use of creatine and a caloric surplus to support muscle gains. Since the risks with PH are the same to AAS, I would assume the same except PH are much less anabolic than AAS.

I've read that sexual abstinence can result in heightened testosterone levels, but still within physiological levels. Perhaps, if you abstained from any such sexual activity and inculded pro-hormones as part of your muscle-building arsenal, it could help you gain slightly more muscle.

And that's the problem with PH - it's slightly more muscle at best but with the real risks of AAS. Don't increase the dosage. In fact, if you haven't bought the PH, then don't do it at all. You could try instead, to increase your calorie intake. Also, increasing your saturated fat intake can work some magic for your endocrine system.

And on top of such a diet, should you wish to use PH, then take it spread over the day and night. After 6-8 weeks of using the PH, take 3-4 weeks off the stuff.

Godspeed, and happy HSTing :)

Although it's a bit too soon for me to cast a judgement on pro hormones based on my limited experience, I completely disagree with Dianabol. Transdermal, lipossomal or cyclodextrin pro hormones can give you gains similar to mild AAS cycles.

BAck on topic. I don't think doing a two week cycle with morning only administration will result in any kind of gains. Since you're only doing two weeks HPTA shutdown is not supposed to be so serious as needing post cycle recovery so why bother?

you're right, i rethought this after posting it. but it's interesting the way he worked the cycle w/ 2 week on 4 off case study in his articles. he had him 2 weeks on w/ aas in his system round the clock then for about the first 3 weeks off he had two early doses of aas to help retain gains but it didn't interfere with recovery.

Back