prohormones

• Thread starter imported_foozballking
  • Start date
I

imported_foozballking

We all know that prohormones/steroids shouldnt be used by newbies, since they'll make good gains regardless. But what about someone who's trained for a few years and likely not at their genetic limit, yet the gains have become very slow. Wouldn't this be the best time to introduce prohormones?

The way I see it, there's almost no point in taking prohormones if one thinks they've just about reached their limit. Once someone passes their genetic limits, eventually they should lose most of their gains once they stop using external androgens.

Whereas, if one is shy of his genetic limit, prohormones can be used to reach that level. And since there'll be enough natural androgens to support the new mass, the gains will stay. Does this make sense?

I'm far from an expert, but I'd think that the best use for PH/AAS would be to "push" one's size beyond their natural limits, or to hold on to mass while cutting. That said, I think your idea is pretty sound. If you "need" the last 5 lbs or so right now, then it could be a good way to get there.

Back