Quality Prohormones

jessejr

IM considering starting a cycle of prohormones, however there are so many vendors IM not sure which vendor has products that are proven to work.

Looking to stay away from the stuff that doesn't work.

Thanks.

check out second string "hsn considers making prohormones". this string has a lot of great links to articles on what works. side effects & why. here is the link i liked:
http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=84
i am in the same boat & the only thing holding me back is knowledge. who the hell knows what is in this stuff as most of it is marketing hype.
let me know if you find something credible.
sneaky2.gif

You can email me directly and I'll be happy to discuss any PH questions you have may have. Ones that I would look into are:

1-test and similar:

1-AD
ONE
ONE+
Super One+

Andro Spray/4Aderm (for 4AD only)

I am in the same boat as everyone else as far as PH go, my only difference ( I beleive) is that I am in Canada, and can not get a hold of anything up here. Have tried ordering from places like bodybuilding.com, and home-gym.com, but they are stopped at Customs and returned to supplier. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get PH's up here?

Thanks.
blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StoneSour @ Nov. 25 2002,1:53)]I am in the same boat as everyone else as far as PH go, my only difference ( I beleive) is that I am in Canada, and can not get a hold of anything up here. Have tried ordering from places like bodybuilding.com, and home-gym.com, but they are stopped at Customs and returned to supplier. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get PH's up here?
Thanks.
blush.gif
The question is: How far away from the boarder are you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StoneSour @ Nov. 25 2002,1:53)]I am in the same boat as everyone else as far as PH go, my only difference ( I beleive) is that I am in Canada, and can not get a hold of anything up here. Have tried ordering from places like bodybuilding.com, and home-gym.com, but they are stopped at Customs and returned to supplier. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get PH's up here?
Thanks.
blush.gif
why do you want prohormones if steroids are just as illegal?

Lil Popa Pump, I live about 1.5 hrs. from U.S. border (Southern Ontario)

"why do you want prohormones if steroids are just as illegal?"
ex_banana-eater, I am not sure I understand your question

He's saying what's the point of running afoul of the law to get prohormones -- why not just get steroids? Presumably the legal penalties you'd suffer (if caught) are the same.

I'm not advising you to do anything here, by the way. I'm just clarifying someone else's point.

Ok, thanks Jon.
I can't get either here so I guess in that way it doesn't matter. My understanding is PH's are much safer than steroids so that's why I thought of going down this road as opposed to steroids.
StoneSour :)

I'm not sure about the relative safety, actually. I think if you are not careful you can do damage with either. I'm guessing steroids probably are more dangerous, but I don't really know.

[...edited at poppa pumps request...] :D

To put it in a very simple way, if there are no side effects, it doesn't work. Because, if there are no androgenic side effects, the compound is not working on the androgen receptor. Beings that there is only 1 androgen receptor in the body to do all the variety of things androgens do in various tissues, if you don't see signs of androgen activity in other parts of the body, you aren't getting it in your muscles either.
All the ad copy about "no side effects" is marketing dribble.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Dec. 20 2002,4:10)]Prohormones are chalk full of prohormone goodness. (edited by bryan)
Bryan! Please don't say things like that right now!
Delete my post and your post. Thanks ;)

Wow, thanks Brian. I think you just made my decision on PH's quite easy. I am not interested in working hard to develop my body and get it into the best possible shape I can, while taking supplements that knowingly cause serious and potentially damaging side affects. I want to get as big as the next guy, but not at any cost. I don't mind paying for good products, but only if they help my body, not hurt as well.

Maybe I am more of a "natural bodybuilder" compared to others, maybe not. I just don't personally see the sense in risking my health, especially while trying to improve it. (I hope no one takes any offense to my views, that's just what they are, MY own personal views, others should do as they wish).

Brian, other than Primer & Driver, creatine, a multi-vitamin, and Glutamine, what would you recommend to someone who wants to work towards competitive bodybuilding (at any level), who does not want to go the steroid or PH road? Especially using the HST method (end of 2nd week of 10's, first cycle, noticing results already).

Thanks,
StoneSour
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StoneSour @ Dec. 20 2002,3:05)]I am not interested in working hard to develop my body and get it into the best possible shape I can, while taking supplements that knowingly cause serious and potentially damaging side affects. I want to get as big as the next guy, but not at any cost. I don't mind paying for good products, but only if they help my body, not hurt as well.
Now I never said that these were "serious" or "dangerous" side effects. Did you know that birth control pills are steroids? Asthma in children is treated with steroids. These have the same if not worse side effects than testosterone.

Here is a quote from the Myo Health Clinic:
"Intramuscular testosterone injections (testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate) are effective, safe and inexpensive."

Now, I'm not arguing with your view either. Not everybody is interested in using hormones to improve their body.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StoneSour @ Dec. 20 2002,3:05)]Bryan, other than Primer & Driver, creatine, a multi-vitamin, and Glutamine, what would you recommend to someone who wants to work towards competitive bodybuilding (at any level), who does not want to go the steroid or PH road? Especially using the HST method (end of 2nd week of 10's, first cycle, noticing results already).
Thanks,
StoneSour
worship.gif
Well, that's pretty much it. Here is a list:

Protein
Fatty acids
Creatine
MultiVit/Mineral

Unfortunately glutamine isn't going to increase your gains any. It might keep your intestines happy though and that is important.

One more point, StoneSour... I used to avoid PHs too, but when I actually stopped and looked at what I was using -- and what effects I was hoping they would elicit -- I realized that the "line in the sand" between supplements and PHs was pretty arbitrary.

For instance, tribulus. I had no problem taking that. I hoped it would increase my LH and test levels. (Who knows if it works.) Well, if that was OK, then what's the difficulty just taking testosterone (or androgens)? There are a lot of guys who don't think twice about taking "natural" stuff that works (or not) by manipulating their hormonal milieus in some desirable fashion, but they think PHs are -- to quote Bobby Boucher's momma -- "the debil!"

I'm not trying to persuade you here, I'm just telling you how my thinking on this evolved. I totally respect everyone's personal decisions on these matters, though I'm not sure everyone's decisions are really logical.

O.K., so it looks like maybe I did misunderstand something then. It looks like my thinking on PH's is a bit off. I want to be as big as I can be but don't want to hurt myself in the process. I agree with what Bryan said about so much out there that is or can be just as harmful, if not worse. I would like to use pro-hormones to help facilitate my HST (which is producing some noticeable gains so far), but as I have posted previously, I live in Canada (Southern Ontario) and when I have ordered from U.S. distributors in the past, they have always been returned by Customs.
I am using Renegade Nutrition for ordering my Primer/Driver and noticed they have a product called Primo GH Stak, by Nutrabolics, and appears I can oder this from them since they are in Canada.
Since I have not been able to locate or at least purchase and receive any PH's, does this sound like maybe my best bet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
StoneSour.
:)

I got a question, why do internet sites and magazines advertise pro-hormones and steroids if they're illegal? Couldn't the government just shut everybody down for trying to sell them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Dec. 21 2002,10:04)]
wow.gif
5-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (StoneSour @ Dec. 20 2002,3
wow.gif
5)]I am not interested in working hard to develop my body and get it into the best possible shape I can, while taking supplements that knowingly cause serious and potentially damaging side affects. I want to get as big as the next guy, but not at any cost. I don't mind paying for good products, but only if they help my body, not hurt as well.
Now I never said that these were "serious" or "dangerous" side effects. Did you know that birth control pills are steroids?
Let's take that one step further...did you know that test if very effective as a male contraceptive pill ? Even more so than "the pill" ?

I'm on dosages (HRT, not dosing myself) that puts me just above the normal range of test, and I feel great! No pimples, no aggression, no stretch marks etc etc. However, I do not have normal fluctuations either, which mean I can grow all the time ;p (oh, and I've put on about 20kg of lean tissue in a year:))

Now - if done correctly, there aren't any unmanageable side effect. If done incorrectly...well, we've all seen what can happen ...

Back