Quick Q. about 5s/neg workouts

Louno

Hi, i just started my neg, i did my 2 weeks of 5s before.

I need to decide if i should go or not to the gym tonight, hope i get some answers before 6pm anyways...
i did my first negatives workout and im pretty sore , i should be going to the gym today, but i was wondering if its ok to take an extra day of rest ?

i did take 2 extra days of rest during the 5s already, not because i was sore or tired, ( i was just a little sore sometimes) but because i was out of town once and couldnt go to the gym ( went the next day ) and the second time i had to be with my girlfriend cuz something really bad happened ( and i went to the gym the next day )

On one hand i want to go and i would, but im a bit tired + sore, i know im not going to be able to give my 100% at the gym knowing that last workout was hard, i was thinking using the same weights if i go today and do my best, i dunno maybe once im there ill be able to perform just as good as i did last workout... but right now i feel like sleeping :)

So whats best to do ? go and do my best ? or take an extra day of rest and continu tomorrow ? Im not lazy ill go if u tell me its best for my muscle !

Two weeks from now your body won't know if you took the day off or not.

Rest up and get mentally prepared to rip those weights a new a$$hole tomorrow.

thanks, guys, i was feeling kinda down when i wrote this and was almost falling at sleep at work, so i drank 3 strong expresso and now im feeling good i think i might go right after work even if im sore, cant stop shaking my legs hehe, ill take that 1 extra day of rest sunday instead depending on how im feeling.

i got a question too about negs...
how many sets do you have to do anyway? :D i've never tried negs before and this cycle i'm planning to do negs on the exercises that i can.
thanks in advance
worship.gif

Yeah im eating enough, maybe i could eat more but im eating over maintenance for sure.

i was wondering instead of going to the gym if you need to skip, should you be doing some pushups and stuff at home just like one set of a few things just to keep ure muscles away from atrophy ? or is it useless and just go the next day to the gym ?

Back