Slimadrine cancels EC side effects?

Andy741

I'm taking one capsule of Slimadrine with an EC supplement and it seems to greatly reduce jitteryness. Anyone know why that would be so? I was thinking it could be a placebo effect or I'm getting used to the EC. The Slimadrine has the following ingredients in it: Theobromine, Caffeine,tetrahydroxy flavones, pentahydroxyflavones, synephrine, and polyphenols. It doesn't say how much of each ingredient.

Dear Andy741,

As far as I know, none of the ingredients actually clash with EC.

A quick comment on each then:
Theobromine - this sounds like a methylxanthine. Cocoa caffeine, if I remember right.
Caffeine - good old caffeine.

The theorobromine and caffeine will do the same thing - prevent breakdown of cathecholamines in your body. This doesn't clash with EC.

tetrahydroxy flavones, pentahydroxyflavones - bioflavanoids. These could be estrogenic and/or anti-oxidant in nature. Again, these shouldn't clash with EC.

synephrine - this stuff's from mandarin orange peel. Supposedly an alpha-2 agonist. There is some truth in this since mandarin orange peel is used in TCM preparations as an expectorant/bronchodilator sort of thing. Again, I can't see how this clashes with EC. In fact, it should speed things up.

and polyphenols - possible estrogen/antioxidant effects, no clash with EC.

It doesn't say how much of each ingredient - you've probably been ripped off then.

How long have you been taking EC? I can only guess that you've taken it past the 3-4 weeks duration and it is at this juncture that the jitters wear off with its thermogenic effect rocketing on.

Godspeed, and happy HSTing :)

Thanks Dianabol for the info. This is actually my second week taking EC. I added the Slimadrine I think at the end of last week and the difference was noticable.

The Synephrine could be competing for the same beta adrenergic receptor sites, thereby causing less stimulation than Ephedrine otherwise would.

Synephrine is weaker than Ephedrine in some ways.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Baoh @ Nov. 07 2003,10:10)]The Synephrine could be competing for the same beta adrenergic receptor sites, thereby causing less stimulation than Ephedrine otherwise would.
Anybody know if this is true? Is there any way to verify this?

Back