Still full after 3 hours

I

imported_dunhoonK

Even after 2.5-3 hours, I can still feel the past meal laying around my stomache  :confused:  
Past meal I had:
2 slices of wheat bread / peanut butter
Oatmeal
Banana
4 egg whites , 1 egg yolk drenched with 2.5 tbl spoons of olive oil
2 glasses of OJ
Is it possibly because I'm eating too much for only one meal?
My daily caloric need is 1600 calories (maintain)
Thanks in advance!  :)

Then why do you have to eat it all at the same time? Just divide your daily amount of food to smaller meals like 5-7 times a day. Simple as that :)

i agree with eating 7 meals! because of my high metabolic rate, my maintainance is at 2600... eating too much in a meal will really make me feel sick! my meals are about 2 hours and 30 minutes apart. i suggest you do what tcup said.
thumbs-up.gif

Ive gota related question...

I always feel sick after my breakfast (porridge and protein shake). This happen to anyone else???

Hope I havnt got morning sickness, dont think my waist line can take another kid (get it... im a boy..hehehe). Questions serious tho

Could be the protein shake, sometimes ingesting a lot of protein at once can cause problems. You may need to drink the shake more slowly, or dilute it some more. Also, I think the type of protein may matter, not sure on that one though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dunhoonK @ Feb. 23 2005,5:21)]Even after 2.5-3 hours, I can still feel the past meal laying around my stomache :confused:
Past meal I had:
2 slices of wheat bread / peanut butter
Oatmeal
Banana
4 egg whites , 1 egg yolk drenched with 2.5 tbl spoons of olive oil
2 glasses of OJ
Is it possibly because I'm eating too much for only one meal?
My daily caloric need is 1600 calories (maintain)
Thanks in advance! :)
That's a lot of food. I doubt that there is anything unusual about you still feeling full hours later.

1) I wouldn't worry about eating later.
2) Eat less more often if eating frequently is important to you.

Back