testatropinol, 19 stenediol, 19 norandro

kube

i was wondering if anyone has heard of these supplements.

19 stenediol= 19 nor 4 androstene 3 17 diol and dione. 40 mg each. plus 100 mg l-tyrosine plus b1 50mg b2 50mg and b6 20mg.
19 norandro= 19nor 4 andro 3 17 dione 100mg plus b1 50mg b2 50mg and b6 20mg.
are they any good? or junk?

what about this one?
testratopinol. allegedly contains the following:
testoteronum
growth hormone
adrenalinum
adrenocorticotropic hormone
luteinizing hormone
progesterone
follicle stimulating hormone
thyroid stimulating hormone
estrone

19 stenediol and 19 norandro are by ISS research both seem to give me temporary strength increases when taken before workout. they also give mild acne. i am not cycling these, just taking them every once in a while when i feel run down or had a bad nights rest. the testatropinol is by BIOPHARMA USA. i am not taking it because it causes me to have headaches and in general makes me feel like a caged beast. directions state to take 15 drops sublingually but i lost the instruction manual so i have no idea how to take those daily 15 drops. does anyone know if these supps are any good?

I would sue BIOPHARMA for false labeling claims, as none of these drugs are OTC, nor are they administered sublingually, so you can't expect any of it (if the product actually contained real GH, LH etc) to make it into the bloodstream.

I think 1-AD and 4-AD are better choices as far as prohormones go.

I read some more on this Testatropinol product, and I can honestly say that if they tried a similar marketing ploy in Norway they would've had their @$$ handed to them in court before they could say "lawsuit".

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]it causes me to have headaches and in general makes me feel like a caged beast

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]none of these drugs are OTC, nor are they administered sublingually, so you can't expect any of it (if the product actually contained real GH, LH etc) to make it into the bloodstream

Well, how can a drug that doesn't reach the bloodstream cause headaches ? Either it is because of other stuff in the pill (filling agents etc.) or because of the infamous placebo effect. So, here's my (trademarked ;) ) method of nullifying the placebo effect:

You take a few empty 500mg capsules. You take some super-duper mega-testo-hormo-andro pills and crush them so that you can put them in the capsules. You put these capsules aside and fill a few more with dextrose, sugar or flour. You put both kinds in different containers and hand them to your girlfriend. You tell her to give you one of these every day without telling you which one, but she should write down whether it was the supplement or the placebo. Each night you also write down what you think you took, and after a couple of weeks you compare what you ingested with what you thought you ingested.

Very insightful :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (micmic @ April 07 2003,11:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]it causes me to have headaches and in general makes me feel like a caged beast
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]none of these drugs are OTC, nor are they administered sublingually, so you can't expect any of it (if the product actually contained real GH, LH etc) to make it into the bloodstream
Well, how can a drug that doesn't reach the bloodstream cause headaches ? Either it is because of other stuff in the pill (filling agents etc.) or because of the infamous placebo effect.
You're a pharmacist, right? This is a herbal product, and I can say with 100% certainty that it doesn't contain real testosterone, luteinizing hormone, TSH, FSH, progesterone (what is this doing here anyway?), growth hormone etc etc

So there is probably something in there causing the headaches, but it isn't from anything the label claims is in there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This is a herbal product, and I can say with 100% certainty that it doesn't contain real testosterone, luteinizing hormone, TSH, FSH, progesterone (what is this doing here anyway?), growth hormone etc etc

It seemed a little strange to me... a herbal product containing testosterone, TSH etc ? I haven't heard of any "testosterone alkaloids" so far :D

So, I did a web search and found out that it is not a herbal product... It is an homeopathic product! For those of you who are homeopathetically challenged, these "medicines" are made by diluting a herbal (or other) substance in water. The problem is that the dilution is so great (commonly 10^30 times! ) that the original substance cannot be detected in the final product be any chemical method! Homeopathic doctors know this, but they usually mumble some crap about "water memory" etc.
So, if a homeopathic product is correctly made, you are buying clear, pure, fresh water!

But with all this "water memory" crap they get away with it, noone can say anything and their products can't be tested. Who can say if water has a "memory", has nightmares or perhaps is depressed ? :D And homeopathy is really strong in some places... kind of a religion... noone can touch them.
If you continue taking this however, note that (like all homeopathic products) you shouldn't be taking anything with caffeine or menthol during the "treatment"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (micmic @ April 07 2003,8:13)]So, I did a web search and found out that it is not a herbal product... It is an homeopathic product! For those of you who are homeopathetically challenged, these "medicines" are made by diluting a herbal (or other) substance in water. The problem is that the dilution is so great (commonly 10^30 times! ) that the original substance cannot be detected in the final product be any chemical method!
Wow, I didn't see that part on the website I read about it...makes their claims even more outrageous!

this product was really popular in kaneohe bay hawaii on the marine corps base. it was ALWAYS sold out and there was ALWAYS a waiting period to obtain it. i think i paid 60 buycks for it. i still have a bottle left but i havent used it much because of the headaches and overwhelming sensation of heat and the feeling of being a caged animal. it kind of puts you in a silent rage. i guess this is what made it popular and while i doubt any of these ingredients are in the product it certainly has some effect but im just not willing to be my own guinea pig.

i found a webpage describing the product and noticed it went from 60 bucks which i paid (new reason for silent rage) to 46 in one site and 39 bucks in another. well, all i can say is that it increases body temperature and gives you energy for a good long while, enough to make you a little uncomfortable and it also causes headaches, in me anyways. maybe its the dosage. i was taking 15 sublingual drops at once and the page has other instructions. and it does not taste like water. it tastes like an alcohol based product. oh well. i dont think ill continue using it. it must be expired by now anyway since i bought it in 99. thanks for the feedback. laters.

blade,
since i already have a couple bottles worth of 19 nor andro and 19 stenediol, what can i expect from them? i am under the impression that the diones are more effective than the diols but i dont have a clue as to why. just what ive been told over and over. i dont want to be taking these if theyre just going to provide side effects without being effective. but i also dont want to toss them if theyre somewhat effective. i understand there are better products out there, like real AAS or some other prohormones proven effective but what can i expect from these supps? also would you consider it worthwhile to take the 19 stenediol if i wanted to take it for the sake of getting the 100mg of l-tyrosine?

Back