Tracking Your Progress

Bishop

I was just wondering how does everyone here track your training progress? Do you write down everything in a journal? Do you use software?

Personally I have a few online logs and my main electronic log. I dont take anything to write stuff down at the gym.

My electronic version is just a spreadsheet

I printed up a small workout log and had it bound so I can track all my weights and exercises as I go.

At some point I want to enter it into my PC to look at my progress overall. I should probably do this with my food also.

I have a text file with my measurements, which I update semi-regularly... I also post about my training a lot in my blog.

If you really want a great software program, I would highly recommend "Iron Trainer 2"...you can download a 30 day demo at www.psworkshop.com.

I tried the program and was hooked! I can't imagine going back to just pencil, pen, and paper again. This program is stellar!

Yeah, I did that earlier and found it. Haven't run the install yet though. Looks like there are a few other programs on there as well, all of them are trials, so before the month is over, I'm sure I'll find at least one of them that works for me.

The only thing with IT2 is that I don't know where in the blue blazes PS Workshop's support is? I emailed them about a problem I had with IT2 and nothing. Hmmm...I'll check the BBB on them to see if they are still in business.

Back