What´s Up

maxy

Hi! Its been a while since i post something here, in fact its been a while since i have entered here, i dont know if its just me but i feel this forum a little abandoned, are you guys on another forum/web site? what is happening with HST, people is not getting interest?

Excuse my poor english, i need some practice :)

I do not know where everyone went but Bryan has not been actively writing new articles about HST so I presume newbies are not hearing about it. I would not be surprised if the site were shut down this year.

I do not know where everyone went but Bryan has not been actively writing new articles about HST so I presume newbies are not hearing about it. I would not be surprised if the site were shut down this year.

Thank you for your reply, i feel sad about what you have said, this is a very good system training and an excellent forum with good people in it :)

would not be surprised if the site were shut down this year.
Sheesh I hope not, that would be sad man, have so many great memories from this forum, it would be like seeing your childhood house get bulldozed.

HST and this site has always been a labor of love. It has been an important part of my life and personal history. I personally am not walking away or shutting down this site. I've always relied on the generosity of others just to keep this site up and running and have been very fortunate to receive the help over the years. Again, I have no intention of shutting down the site and am here to try to help out folks and discuss interesting topics as they come up.

Back