What do you guys it?

kuru79

I am 26, single, full time worker.

Just don't have enough time to cook.

Usually have protein shake and banana for breakfast,

chinese buffet for lunch,

chicken breast pasta or franchise dinner (applebee's etc)

I eat 3-4 bananas and 3-4 eggs per day.

Is there any food or snack I can easily take with me to work

and just eat on my office desk?

High calorie food of course.

mix olive oil or flax oil in a protein shake or cottage cheese, or mix almonds/walnuts and raisins in a container of cottage cheese.

You need to start by figuring out your calorie requirements. I guarantee you that you aren't getting even close to the amount of calories you need to truly bulk. Buy some dextrose or maltodextrin to get more carbs if you need to.

as hardrock mentioned, high density caloric foods such as nuts and cottage cheese, that also have good fats and protein are great.. if you truely need the calories - drink some pop, but not finding enough calories shouldn't be an excuse

for bulking i usually add 300 calories...not too much...prefer easy bulking over a longer period of say 2-3 months then the more radical approach

instead of a big mac, get yourself a double whopper from burger king..that lovely little sucker has a 1000 calories... what means i can eat 3 of em per day and will gain fat loooooool

for bulking i usually don't carb too high - thats just me but carbs tend to make me fat and i get better results with a high protein approach... i usually concentrate the main part of my carbs in the morning, and pre and especially post and post workout... ratio is probably 40 % carbs, 40 % protein, 20 % fat... lots of fiber (around 50g day), lots of veggies, some fruits (strawberries, citurs furits and apples are first choice) lots of nuts (almonds), healthy fats (olive oil, fish and flax oil) etc...

my current diet plan to give you an idea (which is around maintenance 2800 kcal) is:

morning
oatmeal
skim milk
whey
apple

snack
cottage cheese
almonds

lunch
chicken
vegtables
olive oil