What's going on with my stupid body?

MikeW

Hi!

Ok, Here's the deal. I was working out using the HST style and all was great. But I wasn't gaining any weight at all. I was just staying at the same weight, size everything. I guess it wasn't going so great. But I "felt" really great. And my sessions kicked ***.

I have NOT had a problem putting on weight in the past. I was once a fat slob. Which was fun for a while. While training I was eating ALOT of protein, and fat. But no results!

Here's the thing, I couldn't work out for the last 3-4 weeks because of work, and moving and so on. During this time NOW I start packing on weight. I'm eating exactly the same as before, just much less.

Is this as simple as I should have been eating more while I was lifting? While I lift HST style I can eat 3 times a normal persons amount in a day and not gain anything! But as soon as I stop working out, If I eat more than a small woman eats I get fat. What's going on?!?!?!?!?!

To make my point here is what I can eat while working out. 260 grams of whey protein, 4 big macs, A steak, two tuna sandwiches using two cans of tuna, with tons of mayo, A couple turkey sandwiches, 6 cups of cheddar cheese througout the day, and two meatball subs for dinner. And snacks. I can eat this way all week long while lifting hst and not gain a lbs. Although i'm prolly heading for a heart attack. ;)

I know this is a stupid question, but what should I do? Go and eat 10 lbs of potatoes a day?! Someone help please.

How long do you SD for? Please tell me at least 14 days. Furthermore, along the eating issue, you may want to research John Berardi's articles over at T-mag...he has a reputation for being picky yet overestimating his caloric values in the end...may work nicely for a person whom probably has a faster metabolic rate (ree).

Personally, i would pack on with polysaccarhides...dietary protein shouldnt be as much as an issue as most people make it out to be.

polysaccarhides eh... HMMMmmm *gets out dictionary*

Oh, And I follow every guideline from this site exactly.
SD, progression, frequency, all that good stuff exactly as suggested.

I'm going to go eat me some polysaccarhides now.

Thanks ilFacell!

ps. I only have a fast metabolism while working out, otherwise i'm a slug in that department.. strangeeee.

Bye!

Back