wheat

faz

i have been feeling a bit tired and drained lately..been to the doc and had tests all came back ok :D
i was thinking of cutting out wheat does anyone know how long it takes for wheat to leave your system....
also i know this means no bread,pasta.pastry..but what other things contain wheat that you might not realise does...cheers guys :D

Are you sure it's something your eating that is causing the tired feeling?

I used to get that way in the middle of winter when there's very little sunlight. Dragging my butt around all day and sleeping 10 hours a night till I started taking Cod Liver Oil, also Taurine has helped a lot too. I'm not sure why they work but they sure did.

Cod Liver Oil is high in Vitamin D & A (Vitamin D also comes from sunlight) and Taurine is available at Bulknutrition.com real cheap as a powder. 2-3 grams a day will do wonders.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (leanlifter @ Sep. 19 2005,7:32)]Are you sure it's something your eating that is causing the tired feeling?
I used to get that way in the middle of winter when there's very little sunlight. Dragging my butt around all day and sleeping 10 hours a night till I started taking Cod Liver Oil, also Taurine has helped a lot too. I'm not sure why they work but they sure did.
Cod Liver Oil is high in Vitamin D & A (Vitamin D also comes from sunlight) and Taurine is available at Bulknutrition.com real cheap as a powder. 2-3 grams a day will do wonders.
i have just started taking cod liver oil with udos oil as well..i agree it could be the winter months which put people on a downer..never heard of taurine..thanks for the advice :D

Welcome to Finland...3-4 hours of sunlight during wintertime
sad.gif

Back