where do you guys buy your supps?

<div>
(duramax @ Sep. 21 2007,00:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">where do you guys buy your supplements?</div>
ebay, like everything else

I find Nutraplanet has the consistently best prices and best overall service between all the stores I've bought from. BulkNutrition used to have the best selection and may still, I haven't been there in a while, but they were also always a cuple bucks more expensive on average.

no one buys at vitacost.com???

because i found that it is the cheapest place to buy it. like ON 100% Whey is $27.15 and cellmass is like $33. prolab creatine mono is $20.

Actually, when I was in Florida and here at home, I've found some BB supply stores that have acknowledgable lifters behind the counter and good prices. The one I frequent here is called the Supplement Depot, now with a new shop they branched off that is attached to a Gold's Gym - with a door right in the wall between them!
(talk about a sales tactic!)

I just bought two 5lb tubs of whey isolate from nutrabio.com. You can get it in 11 different flavors or unflavored, which I like. They don't put any additives in their protein (other than flavoring and sucralose to their flavored ones) With their permanent coupon, it came out to $8.09 per lb. I'm trying it for the first time and it's not bad flavor-wise. It doesn't mix as well as the GNC isolate, but it's a lot cheaper.

It took a while to get the stuff (almost two weeks) because they had inventory issues. I had to call them to find out since they didn't notify me when I placed the order.

Vitacost.com seems like they have good prices. I might try them at some point.

Back