yup powerlifters are only fat bastards

Fat bastards?
crazy.gif

dang, that guy is huge and ripped. I don't get it. You hate them?

Just asking! :D
-JV

wow.gif
6-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ July 22 2005,6
wow.gif
6)]for what it's worth, he was a fat bastard.
LOL  
laugh.gif
  That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!!  But seriously, that dude is obviously on some serious AAS. A transformation like that isn't too hard with some Trenbolone and Winstrol thrown in the mix.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ July 22 2005,3:13)]LOL
laugh.gif
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!! But seriously, that dude is obviously on some serious AAS. A transformation like that isn't too hard with some Trenbolone and Winstrol thrown in the mix.

Lyle seems to think he's a natural. Here's what he had to say about it over at his forum (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/forums....5&pp=15):

"For what little it's worth, the pic of the guy linked on the 1st page looks natural to me.
He's just a real big boy. But dieted down he looks natural to these eyes anyhow.

Lyle"

yeah, and that is based off an arbitrary judgement of the guy's relative shoulder/trap size, which assumes he has the more common high number of androgen receptors in his upper torso. Not exactly the same as giving this guy a urine test.

I want to know what's up with the tumors in his lower back.

I'd agree with baby a and bosox... Natural?

If he's natural he's recently natural...

The guy is jacked.

If he is natural tho, whoa, great job.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoSox @ July 23 2005,9:13)]yeah, and that is based off an arbitrary judgement of the guy's relative shoulder/trap size, which assumes he has the more common high number of androgen receptors in his upper torso. Not exactly the same as giving this guy a urine test.
I want to know what's up with the tumors in his lower back.
yeah! relooking at I'd think that the lowerback looks a lil photoshoped, but then I wasn't there taking the pic :confused: it does look a lil strange

but with reguards to the shoulder/trap size forgive my ignorance but what are androgen receptors?

Androgen receptors are specialized structures on the interior of a cell that binds with androgens. i.e testosterone.

Muscles like shoulders and traps have a greter abundance of these and therefore when people are "on" they seem to grow shoulders and traps "overnight"... well that's exagerrated but you get the idea i'm sure.

Actually, regarding that guy's lower back... now that my lower back muscles have gained some mass, I'm starting to notice weird bulges sort of like that too. Some people have commented on it. I guess I have bad genetics for my lower back muscle shape...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]my lower back muscles have gained some mass, I'm starting to notice weird bulges sort of like that too.

Well, since we are talking about weird bulges... dude, you should see my forearm muscles... when I flex them real hard in the standard forearm pose, there's this small weird bulge, more pronounced at the left than the right forearm.
crazy.gif

I don't know why, doesn't seem to bother me though. I'm hoping it'll just go away when my forearms develop some more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jvroig @ July 23 2005,7:09)]Well, since we are talking about weird bulges... dude, you should see my forearm muscles... when I flex them real hard in the standard forearm pose, there's this small weird bulge, more pronounced at the left than the right forearm.  
crazy.gif

I don't know why, doesn't seem to bother me though. I'm hoping it'll just go away when my forearms develop some more.
Are you sure it is a muscle? Sounds like it could be a sist. A couple of years back, a buddy of mine had one of those in his forearm and it somehow got all infected and inflamed. Got kinda nasty. You might want to have it checked out....

Back