HST merch

Calkid

I know t-shirts don't qualify as supplements, but there didn't really seem to be any other place to put this.

Anyway, I'll make this brief: Any plans to include HST T-shirts, tank-tops or other clothing-like merchandise?

Although it was not cost-effective for me to buy primer and driver, I will be purchasing some HS:CRE soon at 9.95. I was thinking, though, about another way to support Bryan's efforts, and realized that I would love to own at least one HST t-shirt and one HST tank-top. Anybody else feeling it? By "it" I mean the desire to sport HST goods.

-Calkid

Calkid,

that HS:CRE at $9.95 is a real bargain; it's high quality creatine. And I no longer feel like I'm totally mooching off of Bryan anymore...

I second the motion for HST gear to be sold off the website and will buy a couple of tank tops myself when/if they're available.

I'll also re-suggest that Bryan sell autographed copies of his book{s} when it/they become available too.

Yep, I'd buy a HST t-shirt.
Something with a "HST start growing again" print.

I second the motion for autographed copies of his book{s} when it/they
become available too.

The shirts are a really good idea ... I would buy several if Bryan could get a really good (not CHEESY) design worked out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mikeh @ Jan. 06 2003,3:04)]Yep, I'd buy a HST t-shirt.
Something with a "HST start growing again" print.
I second the motion for autographed copies of his book{s} when it/they
become available too.
I agree. That says it all.

Any updates on the book status?

StoneSour.

I'll get a shirt if the system works for me (judging into my 4th workout... i'm gonna say that this is gonna REALLY work for me!)

I would never wanna be some chump who looks small and has never grown advertising a product. Like this guy in our weight room who wears this "Nitro-#### - 1700% BETTER THAN CREATINE" shirt (or something like that).... yeah right buddy...
-berto

Back