Ankle and Wrist Weights

mellon

Hi all,

I was thinking about how my strength increases substancially when I am carrying more body fat. When I cut down my BF, my strength drops. I know that I am also probably losing some muscle in this process, but could some of the loss in strength (and muscle) be due to the lower volume of daily work required to move my body?

Secondly, could wearing light ankle and wrist weights throughout the day prevent this loss from happening? I see it as a unique way of increasing both volume and frequency of muscle work.

This is a novice idea, any information refuting or supporting it is much appreciated.

loss of strength from cutting is normal. however you can minimize it by doing hst often (try a 5-6x/week program) and making sure not to lose too much too fast. also keep protein high.

the extra weight is an interesting idea though. along those lines, i often wonder what the BEST way to increase lbm is. i own my own business so i could do curls and tri ext. while on the phone throughout the day. i wonder what would produce maximum results.

Back