First PH cycle -- anti-e during?

GaryX

I have been faithfully following HST for the last year and am considering a cycle of transderm 1AD/4AD. After that, I am taking four weeks PCT and then doing a M1T/4AD cycle.

I am worried about possible estrogen effects. I have always had a bit of fat around my nipples. I also have major love handles for a lean guy, which I have heard may be estrogen-related.

Does anyone think I should take an anti-E such as 6oxo, arimedex, letrozole, aromasin, nolva, etc, during these cycles? Or would nolvadex during PCT and at first sign of gyno be appropriate?

Thoughts about my first cycle choices are welcome as well.

Thanks!

Gary

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GaryX @ May 03 2004,7:34)]I have been faithfully following HST for the last year and am considering a cycle of transderm 1AD/4AD. After that, I am taking four weeks PCT and then doing a M1T/4AD cycle.
I am worried about possible estrogen effects. I have always had a bit of fat around my nipples. I also have major love handles for a lean guy, which I have heard may be estrogen-related.
Does anyone think I should take an anti-E such as 6oxo, arimedex, letrozole, aromasin, nolva, etc, during these cycles? Or would nolvadex during PCT and at first sign of gyno be appropriate?
Thoughts about my first cycle choices are welcome as well.
Thanks!
Gary
If you can get the nolvadex do. There's really no substitute for that during PCT, except clomid, which for a number of reasons I wouldn't recommend.

As for aromatase inihibitors, aromasin and femara are probably overkill for your cycle, but something like .5 mg arimidex every EOD, or even every third day could probably keep estrogen levels in check. But, on the other hand you may not need it and why take drugs when you don't even know if you need them?

For OTC I would use formestane instead of 6-oxo.

What dosages are you using of 4-ad?

What does OTC mean?

I have Nolva, which I am planning to use PCT

I am doing transdermal S1+, which will provide 200mg of 1-testosterone and 300mg of 4-androstenediol delivered transdermally

I am now considering using liquidex as u said, .5mg every other day, maybe .25

Is there any other supplement or ancillary I should use?

I have also heard that dex with an ECA or NYC stack would be a good standalone cutting cycle

G

[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ May 03 2004,7:02)]For OTC I would use formestane instead of 6-oxo.
Yeah, I agree. It's a little cheaper. The downside is that it's suppressive, but if you are using it during a cycle, that's kind of a moot point.

1fast400.com has a transdermal formestane product called "E-Form" that might fit the bill.

From what I gather you want nolvadex or formestane during the cycle in case you start developing gyno and 6-oxo or clomid afterwards to lower estrogen in an attempt to restart natural test production.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GaryX @ May 04 2004,1:27)]What does OTC mean?
OTC means Over the Counter, or something available without a prescription. Nolva is best for PCT, you've got that covered. It's also good for antiestrogen/gyno concerns during a cycle as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jon Stark @ May 04 2004,8:36)]
wow.gif
2-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ May 03 2004,7
wow.gif
2)]For OTC I would use formestane instead of 6-oxo.
Yeah, I agree. It's a little cheaper. The downside is that it's suppressive, but if you are using it during a cycle, that's kind of a moot point.
I did mean for on cycle, so as you said, that is irrelevant.

Formestane is quite effective, in my opinion.

Back