creatine query

style

I have just heard some information claiming that normal creatine is mostly converted to creatinine prior to absorption-especially in acidic solutions- and that this creatinine production is responsible for problems such as bloating that occur with creatine monohydrate loading and that a product called kre-alkalyn solves these problems by raising the pH of the creatine itself to pH 12.

How true is it that taking 5000mg of creatine monohydrate will only result in 200-400mg of creatine absorption with the rest-4600mg!- being converted to creatinine?

Should I be taking kre-alkalyn instead of regular creatine?

any more info
why KA is just another hype ??
and
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]How true is it that taking 5000mg of creatine monohydrate will only result in 200-400mg of creatine absorption with the rest-4600mg!- being converted to creatinine?
any more info ??
Aaron ??
BTW
from what source such numbers come ??

Ummmm the supplement company. I'm asking if there is any truth to their claims. How much of orally ingested creatine monohydrate is actually utilised by the body and how much is converted to creatinine? They claim 90% of the creatine taken normally is converted to creatinine and wasted, is this true?

While some will be converted to creatinine (happens in acidic enviroments) having a pretty pH in the bottle will do about 3/5 of nothing to the acid in the gut.

as well as all of the resarch to date has been done on creatine monohydrate. all performance enhancement, lean mass gains etc, creatine monohydrate.

Krealkyn is manufacturer garbage.

Thanks Aaron
so I am assuming that there is no research done on KA ??
some time ago you have found something fishy on creatine ester - I think in patent database
do you have something similar on KA ??

Back