gynecomastia????

Spyke

I have noticed something that concerns me a bit. My left nipple gets a bit puffy at times usually when I am just laying around doing nothing. My right does it a very tiny bit too. After I lift and I am pumped my chest looks good and I dont notice it. Not sure if this is a bit of gynecomastia? I have never done AAS or anything.

Also when I finish this bulking cycle in a couple weeks I really need to cut very bad. I have at least 25lbs of fat mostly around my midsection. So I was thinking maybe this could be fat and it will go away when my BF drops. Weied thing is that it comes and goes......

Eh, I have the same issue.. but you can't blame it on gyno till you seriously cut. Men typically put most of their bodyfat around the midsection, and as the bf% rises it starts going to other areas such as their legs and chest, and then eventually arms and neck.

Thanks! Nice to know I am not alone. Guess I will see what happens when I cut and go from there.

What's your bodyfat% at? I am a bit above 13 and I am sure the fat will be gone once I get under 10 in a few months,

I don't know my BF. I know it is higher then yours thought (maybe 20%). I have another couple weeks of bulking and then I am long overdue for some cutting. I will let you know what happens when I drop some fat!

I've got the problem too. I've never done AAS either. I had gyno during puberty, which never completely went away, and seems to have grown in my middle adulthood (30's). Can't stand it.

Back