Nor-diol

I

imported_henk8

Does anyone have user experience with Nor-diol (19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17 diol)? I need some info as i have just read an article claiming that it is a safer (I know the term is relative ;) ) prohormone to use at a youger age because it converts to nandrolone via the 3-beta enzyme with high conversion and not interfering with testosterone production other than by negative feedback.
is this true and how should I interpret this in context, I'm 20 and want to make an educated decision, thats where you guys come in ;) .
Thanx in advance

It converts to nandrolone (the base compound of deca durabolin)...Research profiles and studies involving nandrolone itself.

Nandrolone increased total sodium levels.

The one thing I love about the compound is increased glucose uptake as glycogen. Through the sodium-potassium pump, 2 potassium ions get absorbed into the carrier protein of a cell, therefore pushing 3 sodium ions out. Glucose [& larger molecules that cannot be absorbed through the cell membrane] in a sense, take a "ride" on the 3 sodium ions, until it "finds" its way into a cell. This allows greater total *stored* glucose consumption [as glycogen]. Unless the stored glycogen is needed to be used as energy [glycolysis], then the increased glycogen uptake will help provide the appearence of larger muscles.

In a sense, Nandrolone can help 'replace' the 15's [first 2 minicyles of hst], by providing pain free workouts [via osmosis*] & the allowance of greater glucose uptake as glycogen.

*By pain free workouts I mean, the increased sodium uptake extends beyond skeletal myofiber. It extends to connective tissue cells & helps increase osmosis [the diffusion of water across a cell membrane]. When increased sodium levels are in a cell and higher levels of water are outside the cell than in the cytoplasm, the higher levels move from the area of higher concentration to the area's of lower concentration. Thus, helping hypertrophy connective tissue via increased water uptake. In a sense it 'lubricates' the joints.

Now you have increased water and glucose uptake without even the slightest presence of voluntary hypoxia. There are plenty of other anabolic/androgenic properties to 19NorTestosterone, i just figured I should outline my favorite ;-)

Having used Nor (transdermal) twice, I can attest that it is somewhat suppressive & can cause lethargy and testicular shrinkage. It's advised to stack w/ 4AD.

It's a nice stack for a first-time cycle, low on androgenic sides. But make sure you have your post-cycle therapy in place.

In the future, if I do any more cycles, I will use either 1T or M1T.

$.02

I'm looking to get cut & put on some muscle mass, but the emphasis is on fat loss. I already have a decent amount of muscle, so it's the fat that's in the way. I've read several articles that recommending 4-adiol for women, any thoughts? Are there other supplements that might be more effective?

Thanks!

christy,

I suggest you check out the Avant forum, where there is a women's section -- including AAS/PH topics.

Back