10's sd

wwewrestlingguy

If you start your cycle off with 10's instead of 15's, should your SD still be the same length.  I'd assume so, but I'm just making sure 'cause as we all know, SD is all that is bad!!

I would SD for a longer period after that cycle if you are working with heavier weights longer.

Hey :)

It's not so much as what weight you start with , rather it's how long you lift the heavy weights (5's and up). Extending your post 5's generally means you also have to extend your SD a little, no matter if you stared with 15's or 10's.

Regards,
-JV

Well here's my problem.  My last cycle had to be cut short, and I knew it did so on my 6th day I worked out with my 5 rep maxes (maybe not a good idea, but that's what I did  
crazy.gif
)  so my 6 days on seemed so short that I'm really worried about this SD.  Should it still go for the 9 days??

So to make it more clear... I started a cycle normally with my 10's, and half way through my tens I learned my cycle needed to be cut short, so I just did one day at my five rep max... total of 6 workouts for a cycle. Doesn't seem like alot huh?

thats fine since u upped the load already. Just go through with it and extend 5s, cluster, try to add more. then SD for 9-14 days. You're still following the principles so everything is fine. I would do 14 days.

pzhang

Back