2 simple questions

NoMercy

Hello everyone !
I just wan't ask 2 questions about HST programs

First , I'm not very sure but when you make an HST cycle , Do you eat more even in off days ?

My second question is : I'm nearly 17 years old , Can I start an HST cycle without any risk ? Can I use creatine even if i'm 17 years old ?

thanks fo your answers !

Sorry if my english is not very good but i'm french !

NoMercy

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Do you eat more even in off days ?</div>

Yes, you up your caloric intake by 500 to 1000 calories, and keep it that way, you could go back to normal on off days, but you really will gain from not doing because you grow while resting.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Can I start an HST cycle without any risk ? Can I use creatine even if i'm 17 years old ?</div>

Yes, HST is not a problem fo even 15 year olds, if you are somewhat worried do not lift too heavy for squats and deadlifts, I am talking heavy, like twice your body weight.

1 and 1/2 x bodyweight is solid and will not cause any growth problems I think, as this will take some time to accomplish, by the time you want to lift 2x body weight you should be alright!

Those are the only lifts I would be concerned about.

I agree with everyone about the food thing and about not being a problem for you to start HST at 17, in fact I think it’s a great idea to start this early.

My only suggestion is for you to NOT start taking creative just yet. You're a bit young and your body has not fully developed. I couldn't tell you if its bad because I'm not a doctor but I simply don't think you need it, at your age you are producing enough hormones to help you with your training, as long as you eat plenty and healthy you should have more than enough material to grow and repair muscle.

If you wanted to take something to help you, I would recommend low or no cholesterol protein shakes, and this is only if you believe you're not taking enough protein.

That’s just what I think, good luck with your training man.

I agree with everyone about the food thing and about not being a problem for you to start HST at 17, in fact I think it’s a great idea to start this early.

My only suggestion is for you to NOT start taking creative just yet. You're a bit young and your body has not fully developed. I couldn't tell you if its bad because I'm not a doctor but I simply don't think you need it, at your age you are producing enough hormones to help you with your training, as long as you eat plenty and healthy you should have more than enough material to grow and repair muscle.

If you wanted to take something to help you, I would recommend low or no cholesterol protein shakes, and this is only if you believe you're not taking enough protein.

That’s just what I think, good luck with your training man.

Sorry, tripple post...my connection is laggie.

There is no reason to not take creatine. It won't screw up your hormones or any of that stuff because creatine is not a hormone. And just so you know, even if you don't take creatine, you are still ingesting creatine EVERY DAY since it is in meat. Creatine will do NOTHING to you except what it is supposed to do.

I agree with Tot. There's no reason for ANY one to take it. We can all do fine without it - but if you want gains faster then it's worth doing. If anything, he may get an edge seeing as he's still growing- but dont quote me on that
wink.gif

Hello !
Thanks for your answers !
I've just want to add something :
A diabetic can take creatine ?
I've seen on many sites that is forbidden for diabetics !

It's true ?
To my mind , PURE Creatine Monohydrate is not a problem !

Pure creatine is fine. The products that are loaded with sugar are the ones that try to make it have flavors and whatnot. Pure creatine monohydrate has no nutritional value, so it shouldn't cause a blood sugar spike.

Hello !
I think it is my last question about the utilisation of creatine !
We have to take 5g of creatine per day before an hst , ok !
But do i have to take it during rest days ?

Thanks !

5 g each day, training or not in order to have enough of the stuff in your blood, remember most of the repair work the muscles do is done during rest
biggrin.gif
!

Back