4 days between W/O ok?

RUSS

My wife and I are going on a four day visit to my inlaws(oh joy
mad.gif
), at that point in my HST progression I'll be just begining Negatives when we return but it will be a full 4 days after my last 2weeks of fives W/O. Should this be ok? the longest I've been going is 2 full days off between (I'm doing 3xwk M,W,F ).I'm kinda worried because RIGHT NOW is when I'm starting to see results (I'm on second week of 5's and can definitely see HST growth "kicking in", which I didn't really see so much thru the 15's and 10's and I'm very cognizant of the fact that it is all about the frequency w/HST and don't want to screw it up.
  Thanks for any advise!
smile.gif

i agree with sci. an extra day or two before kicking it in again will not hurt at all. if anything ill bet it helps you in the long run, just a little bit of extra rest (mental and physical) right after 4-6 weeks of getting ready for the real lifts and right before the size and strength producing heavy lifting. no telling how long your neg/5 cycle can go (keep going as long as your growing, getting stronger or not burning out) so a little breather now sounds great.

good luck

Yeah, come back with an attitude. You just took a breather and now you're gonna kick yer butt! I miss a workout now and then due to work, and it makes no real difference in anything except the length of the cycle.
If you consistently miss, then you have a problem.

Back