5000 Registered Members

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_dkm1987
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_dkm1987

I Just noticed this forum now has over 5000 registered members, that is great.
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks Bryan
thumbs-up.gif

Way to go Guys and Gals for making a great forum
worship.gif

Hey Dan :)

That's good news. This forum is fantastic.

Hey, have you seen Joe G's thread about "What is HST"? I think the guy is just confused probably because of an info overload or something, so he's confused about which are the essentials and which are just details.

You might want to help him out, it would be very frustrating for him not to get the help he wants. Some of us have tried answering him as best we can, and not just on that thread (he also asked some q on other threads), but I'm not sure we're getting to him. I know a quick detour to the FAQ and main articles will answer his questions, but I think he read them already and got confused because of it.

Anyhoo, this is a great forum indeed, no comparison to other supposed bodybuilding forums out there which aren't even worth visiting :D

-JV

I'm glad I joined up last month. These forums have loads of info, help, and more importantly - testimonials from thousands of people that make someone new to the program like me trust it instantly.
thumbs-up.gif

I couldn't be happier that I found HST in the first place, but of course I'm also grateful for this forum. The members here seem unusually intelligent, respectful and optimistic about training. Keep up all the good work guys, I read this stuff every day!

My vote too for this being the most helpful BB forum on the net. Real answers from real people who really workout and really see gains. Thank you guys!

I will chim in and so a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to this forum. HST forum is by far the most researched and professional / helpful forum I have ever been involved in. A special Thanks to Bryan, DKM and all the others Experts that personally answer all of our questions.

I know that this takes a lot of time out of there daily schedules to answers all of the threads but they always have been there.

Thanks again guys! :D

Back