5th cycle of HST

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_grosse0850
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_grosse0850

I just want to say thanks to everyone that helped me in the past. just finishing my fourth cycle, i am starting to see why i like hst, and i am seeing results. I am on my springbreak aka sd period now. Just getting everything in order to start my 5th cycle, would like anyone's help on it. I am hoping this cycle will be the best, please feel free to change anything or should i keep it the same

below is my fourth cycle, what should i do for my 5th??
deadlifts
squat
incline bench
pull ups
barbell rows
standing military press
shrugs
dips

also animal pump or no xplode?

what do you mean when you ask what you should do? what are your goals?

any lagging body parts or lifts?

I would drop incline bench in favor of flat (or slightly inclined). also, imo, it's a good thing to alternate DB and BB work too.

Also, do you do all exercises each workout or do you use split routines?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">also animal pump or no xplode?</div>
Real food comes in handy - unless you have gotten to the limit of your natural potential.

i did my 4th cycle exercises three days a week. my goals is increase size and strength. chest wise, i want it more define and larger. that's why i did incline, and leaned for on dips for lower part. should i go back to bench. anything else i should change.

Do you do all exercises 3 times a week or do you split?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> i want it more define and larger</div>
You can only grow and get stronger as you seem to want or do a cutting cycle for more definition. I don’t think you can do both efficiently at the same time.

yes i do want to grow and have more strength as my primarily goal, just talking about putting on more solid muscle than anything. diet is great on that. just wondering if i should change anything in my fourth cycle to my fifth cycle?

Back