Military press
Dead Lifts
Hack Squats
Bicep Curl (BB)
Tricep Press up (BB)
Standing calf raises
Shrugs
Abs on off days

I am thinking about either eliminating the hack squats, or alternating them with the DL's. I'm worried about fatigue and over training.

I also may drop the push ups (which I do because I do not have a bench), because it's getting difficult to balance the weight in my backpack. If I keep it up, I will be trying to keep 60 and 70 pounds on my back.

Do you think I should change things at this point?

Dips
Pull ups
Military press
Dead Lifts
Hack Squats
Bicep Curl (BB)
Tricep Press up (BB) <-- reverse curls?
Standing calf raises
Shrugs
Abs on off days

Yeah, so I only took out the push ups because
a) As you said, it is too much of a hassle
b) You have dips and two isolation exercises for arms

You can't do bench press... so you can't workout with DB's either. I would seriously invest in some cheap ass bench.

You could alternate the hacks and DL's if you want.. listen to your body when going into the 15's. If you don't alternate them, do the deadlifts before the squats.

-Colby

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Tricep Press up (BB) &lt;-- reverse curls?</div>

Skull crushers I guess... Lay on back lift BB so that arms are perpendicular to floor, the bend arms toward head and press up again.

eto, since you don't have access to bench press you can try non-weighted push ups standing on your hands with your gut facing the wall, no need to turn your back to the wall..... this push up will give you a better stimulus than the normal weighted push up.... it is the squat for upper body

One thing I used to do years ago when I didn't have access to a bench was to use three chairs, one for each hand and one for feet. Then I could hang a weight around my waist and do push ups without the weight hitting the floor. It's good for a big stretch in the pecs and is a pretty good ab exercise too just trying to keep your back straight. I can imagine that it would get a bit awkward though if you were trying to use a heavy load.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">eto, since you don't have access to bench press you can try non-weighted push ups standing on your hands with your gut facing the wall, no need to turn your back to the wall..... this push up will give you a better stimulus than the normal weighted push up.... it is the squat for upper body
</div>

Wouldn't that make it more of a shoulder exercise?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Why hack squats? Why go to the King of all exercises...the Mighty Squat?
</div>

No rack. I was doing one legged DB squats. Now that warmer weather is here, I can use saw horses in the garage to help get the weight on my shoulders.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">One thing I used to do years ago when I didn't have access to a bench was to use three chairs, one for each hand and one for feet. Then I could hang a weight around my waist and do push ups without the weight hitting the floor. It's good for a big stretch in the pecs and is a pretty good ab exercise too just trying to keep your back straight. I can imagine that it would get a bit awkward though if you were trying to use a heavy load.
</div>

I've done pushups like that too, but never thought to hakg the weight. It I can rig up some kind of belt, I'll do that!

Back