advice on second hst cycle

Quentin

I am on my second hst cycle and i had very good results with the first. I was hoping that somebody could give me some advice on how to make the next cycle better. I go 6 days a week, splitting between upper and lower cause of work and school. upper day i do flat bench, dips, military press, lateral raise, bent over row, and chin ups and curls shrugs and rope pulldown. i do 2 work sets of each after a warm up and i tend to throw in different exercises or use dumbells or whatever to keep everything different. lower, squat, leg curl, and standing calf raise. also 2 sets of each. i eat between 3500 and 4000 cals a day. if there is anything i can do, whether i need to do more or anything, the help would be apreciated. Thanks

I can only see two things that I would personally consider changing:

Flat bench to incline bench (preferably DB's).

Change rope pull downs to a more compound movement such as close grip bench presses.

You also could probably do just as well without the side laterals as your shoulders are getting a good workout without them.

I can't comment on the amount of calories since I don't know your maintenance level, your goals, your current bodyfat %, etc.

thanks for the reply. ill give the incline bench a shot. also i weigh close to 180 and im tryin to get to 190 right now. i dont know my bodyfat but i can still see my abs. again, thanks for the help.

Back