Advice re next cycle.

gbglifter

Im just looking for some opinions as to how I should do my next cycle. Im currently SDing after a 9 week cycle. I go abroad in a few weeks for a week so Im only able to do 2 weeks training before I have to SD again. I wont have the time to train when Im away(perhaps once) so Id like to do some sort of complete mini-cycle.

The options:

Just do my normal first cycle for two weeks (12´s)

Do 2 days 12´s, 2 days 8´s then 2 days 4´s. Ill be working at a high load during the period.

Just do the 4´s(or the 3´s) over again for 2 weeks.

I am cutting at the moment too so that may influence the opinions.

Whats the advice then guys?

//Chris

If you're cutting, then just keep going with the 5s or 4s until your trip. Use the trip + another week for your SD and then start a new cycle unless you continue to cut. Being in a calorie deficit is all about preserving as much muscle as possible and that requires heavy weight/low reps.

If you're cutting, then just keep going with the 5s or 4s until your trip. Use the trip + another week for your SD and then start a new cycle unless you continue to cut. Being in a calorie deficit is all about preserving as much muscle as possible and that requires heavy weight/low reps.

Not sure how long Ill be cutting for really but I was thinking same thing: heavy weight/ low reps. Ill do my 4´s again then. Once I come back Ill still be cutting so might do the 8´s first then down to 4´s then 3´s.

Ive got a fat measurement with calipers the day before I go. My magic number is 10. Ive got a feeling I wont be happy there tho and probably continue a couple of months for solid single digits! Looks like it´ll be heavy a while yet!

Thanks.

Back