Advice?

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_digitone
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_digitone

Hey guys, I need your advice. Ill give you the info first. I finished my first cycle of HST April 16th, which i was bulking and had great results. Then I SD'ed until the 27th (11 days). Here's where my problem comes in. Ill be going on vacation for 10 days starting May 9th. I didnt know what to do since i couldnt continue straight through with my cycle before my vacation so i decided to work out for the next two weeks on my 10's. Since im cutting now, for some reason I feel weak, struggling a bit with the beginning of my 10's cycle already! Is this because of the SD and neglecting the 15's?! Should I redo my maxes and have another SD when i get back from my vaction for my cutting cycle? I dont want to lose mass and take too much time off from working out. And im worried about not being able to reach my maxes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would just start your 15s, go on vacation and then come back and pick up where you left off. Maybe just repeat your last workout and then continue forward.

Keystone

since youve only got a couple weeks try out some differant stuff. new exercises, find maxs for those exer. or just do some non-hst style lifting for a change. i like being on a sched. and sticking with it so i wait to start a round of hst when i know i can finish it. short programs work but 2 weeks is too short imo.

it can be a nice mental break to just mess around with new stuff knowing that when you get back youll be even more eager to start your cycle rather than trying to pick up where you left off.

good luck

digitone, if during your vacatins you will go to a place different from a hotel, with no gym around, you can do exercises using your body weight... such as push ups, dips using chairs.... if you go by car.... you can buy an ez bar, 20 kgs of plates (the storage room is negligible) and then you can do a bunch of more exercises for chest, back, triceps, biceps, even squats, etc., it will not be HST but will keep you active..... I really believe that here is where some knowledge of body pump comes handy

thanks for the responses! Im still a bit concerned about my feeling like i decreased in strength since I was still bulking when I tested for my maxes. I feel weaker with the reduction in carbs, added cardio, etc.

Back