Answering threads

Fausto

HST Expert
Guys.......

Let su try to answer threads according to the number of answers in a particular thread (that is the only way of checking how many answers are in a particular thread!
tounge.gif

This is due to the current problems the site is having, many times resulting in a thread being answered twice in different threads, this looses continuity both for the person who started the thread and for those wanting to help out!
cool.gif

Just thought I'd point that out!

Yup, makes sense. Hope the server 500 errors go away soon. And hope I've answered this in the correct thread!
tounge.gif

Agreed!

and not to get to far off topic, but since you did say guys who answers questions....

Were has all the regulars been?

LIKE JVROIG AND OTHERS?

i see me, fausto, totentanz, colby and Lol, and Dan, but some of the others I dont see anymore?

Lol, you did, I am just trying to get the guys from over populating the borad with repetition, this error 500 thing sucks!

I also miss JV and many others, but I think the last time I e-mailed JV he was real busy and could not dabble with us, I am sure they;ll be back soon!

If everyone will adhere to this I will delete the dups caused by the evil and nasty Error 500, I have done this in the past but when there are answers on multiple threads of the same origin I don't want to delete them as they will also delete the answers or comments.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">there are answers on multiple threads of the same origin I don't want to delete them as they will also delete the answers or comments.</div>

This is the exact reason why I decided to start this particular thread, and guys...I am sure we can adhere!
wink.gif

<div>
(Totentanz @ Apr. 13 2006,20:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Is there any way to merge threads together with this software?</div>
Not from a mod's standpoint, maybe an Admin can.

Back