Back in Business

Tcup

Well hello to all!!

It`s been a long time since I`ve been writing to this forum.

I finally made my dream come true and entered my first bb-competition. I`ve could have been better but that will come in the future. But still I just love to perform on the stage
tounge.gif

Now to my problem. I havent been doing HST in years and there is so much what I have forgot. Been sticking to basic 4-split. Now after the competion I want to get back to the old school
biggrin.gif

This is want I want to do. I try to start with the basics and forget all my tweaks in the past. So feel free to comment..

This is two split program:

Monday, friday wednesday

Squat Deadlift
Leg curls Leg curls
chins BB/ DB rows (do you have idea?)
Bench incline bench
DB press laterals
Bi curl Bi curl
Tri lying ext Tri lying ext
Calves Calves
abs

going with two sets with first cycle, with max two day zig-zag. Going negatives on last two weeks when possible. Doing negatives with 2 straight and 4 negatives.

Anything I forgot or should discard?

I'd rather use SLDL's instead of the leg curls.

Dips/Bench is the best chest mix.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">BB/ DB rows (do you have idea?)</div>

IMO, DB rows are quite good as you support your back by leaning over a bench and actually putting your one leg on it, the weights can be nice and heavy, I remember doing these with 45 kg p/arm, that is 100 pounds.

On the other hand many will say BB are better but IMO they can get to your lower back.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I finally made my dream come true and entered my first bb-competition.</div>

Great, how did you do?

Yeh I'll go with the bench/dips combo - killer!

Got a guy at work who says he came second in a BB comp. Looking at his build, I guess only 2 people entered.
rock.gif

<div>
(Tcup @ Oct. 04 2006,15:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well hello to all!!

It`s been a long time since I`ve been writing to this forum.

I finally made my dream come true and entered my first bb-competition. I`ve could have been better but that will come in the future. But still I just love to perform on the stage  
tounge.gif

Now to my problem. I havent been doing HST in years and there is so much what I have forgot. Been sticking to basic 4-split. Now after the competion I want to get back to the old  school
biggrin.gif

This is want I want to do. I try to start with the basics and forget all my tweaks in the past. So feel free to comment..

This is two split program:

Monday, friday                  wednesday

Squat                                Deadlift
Leg curls                           Leg curls
chins                                 BB/ DB rows (do you have idea?)
Bench                                incline bench
DB press                           laterals
Bi curl                                Bi curl
Tri lying ext                       Tri lying ext
Calves                              Calves
                    abs

going with two sets with first cycle, with max two day zig-zag. Going negatives on last two weeks when possible. Doing negatives with 2 straight and 4 negatives.

Anything I forgot or should discard?</div>
lets see some piccs
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

do sldl mon,fri, as fausto said,instead of bench i would do dips,personaly think flat-bench is an overated chest exercise.
cool.gif
your back
biggrin.gif

As Fausto said do DB Rows if you're going to Lying Row, lying face down on a bench. Do BB if you're going to do Bent Over Row. Do wide grip for the middle back if you're going to be doing chin ups for the lats. Those muscles are just as important for a big back (look at Jay Cutler's middle back and traps)

SLDLs are the king of Hamstring exercises

check out www.exrx.net to check out the vids of how to do exerises if you haven't already! I could spend all day on that site...

Back