Board formatting

Jester

Any chance this can get fixed sometime soon, so the 'ENTER' or 'RETURN' key actually functions during posts ... ? 5 rows down <-----

Alex,

Do you have an iphone or ipad as it does work with tapatalk, think it also available on android.

Last edited:
I use firefox on Windows 8.1

Not sure why my formatting seems to work and others don't. However, my view of the page when trying to reply to a post is all messed up.

Any chance this can get fixed sometime soon, so the 'ENTER' or 'RETURN' key actually functions during posts ... ? 5 rows down <-----

Out of curiosity, which skin are you using for the board? If you don't know where this is it, go to settings in the upper right, then choose 'general settings' and see what it says under forum skin. I'm suing "vB4 Default Style" - not sure if this makes a difference or not.

When I click "reply" in Google Chrome it just sits there trying to load but never does. I can only post from my phone using Tapatalk.

BD, on my google chrome, it goes into that endless load cycle but if I scroll down a bit, reply has actually loaded.

My problem is more along the lines of a lot of background lettering that makes it hard to read some parts of the forum.

Yes, I get the text all over when I try to reply as well. Also, clicking Reply w/ Quote takes ages. Not sure what is up with the board.

As for the HST Expert thing, it appears I got dropped off the list of HST Experts somehow. I'm still a supermod though.

Back