Bringing up lagging bodyparts

Maldoror

Hello all,

I'm about to start my first HST cycle, but have a bit of a problem in the fact that my triceps badly lag behind my biceps... So my question is this: is there any way to prioritize my triceps while still adhering to HST principles? I think more volume would be the way to go, but don't really know how to implement it...

If any of this matters, I’m 21 years old, 210 pounds at 6’1” and my arms are 17” even… but the fact that they’re all bicep makes them look pretty stupid.
sad.gif
I was recently tested at 11% bodyfat – which seems dead-on given the way I look in the mirror. For the past 2 years, I've trained using traditional bodybuilding spilts/volume training. I am still 'natural'.

Many thanks to those who take the time to answer my question.

Very best regards,
A.G.

Do HST as normal.

Include Weighted Dips in your routine for sure! This always spills in tricep gains although one traditionally uses it for Chest building!

Then towards the 5's and negatives add on skullcrushers as metabolic stress inducers with either suopersets, drops sets, burn sets or any of the other tweeking tricks.

Very important read the pimp ny hst e-book, I am sure that if you search you will find it else pm me and I'll send it, the Faq e book is alos a must read IMO.

Cheers

Many thanks for the good advice. I have found and read the "Pimp my HST" ebook, and it more than answered my question. Now I can only wait and see what results this routine produces... given the scientific evidence backing it up, I have very high hopes.

Thanks again!
A.

De nada mate!

Happy to be of "service", that is what we are here for!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have very high hopes</div>

Sure , with that, good nutrition and solid training (HST) you hopes will not fail you!
cool.gif

Back