Cadrio during SD?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

What's everyones opinion on cadio during SD? I think it is a good way to keep you conditioned cardiovascularly but will it effect the reason you are SD in the first place? I can only speculate that maybe anerobically it would effect your legs.

Hrmm, comments, opinions?

Nas Man

ss cardio is
cool.gif
dont do any HIIT cardio
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

i tend to hit cardio in the sd stage as i struggle to do both,but ive been sifting through some other sites(posts)etc and have found a way to optimise growth(for me).its actually some thing done on aas but it can be incorperated into any program.

it basically states that you should use a carb loading and de-loading protocol coupled with cardio.so youd eat low carbs for 3 days and then high carb for say 2 days(not too long and low that it would trigger a starvation response).the low carb period allows the depletion of atp,glycogen and other essential elements in the muscles,and when the high carb days are used the muscle readily overcompensate by soaking up as much as they can,this way you create an environment for growth.my point is:

if this was used during along sd and up to a big bulking cycle,hit the weights and the carbs hard you could initiate a growth spurt,as you know growth tends to occur slowly or over short bursts.

ive not fully tested this method but its apparently used with great success.

Back