Can I??

Bishop

Okay, Gang, I have launched into my 5 cycle and I am finding that my workouts are lasting a hour and some change. For the HST experts, in order to save time, can I superset exercises and then rest because I usually work out before work.

Thanks in advance for your answers and suggestions.
smile.gif

I think there is no problem.... do it with antagonic muscles so you will not take the risk of taking the muscle to failure, which would happen if you super set 2 exercises for the same muscle

if its your 5th cycle your body should be able to cope with training for an hour or so anyway so just carry on
cool.gif

Bishop

Go right ahead, it will save you time and possibly some added muscle hypertrophy response!
cool.gif

i've been supersetting since the first cycle. works well for me and sazes alot of time. give a little better endurance workout too since it keeps your heart pumping.

I agree, it works well with antagonic muscles. I do it with bench & bent rows, dips & chins. I also finish with front squats & standing presses.

I supersetted (is this a word? Hee,hee...) today in my 5 cycle and the total time I was in the gym...70 minutes! Compared to 90 minutes before! W00t!
cool.gif

Back