cardio and HST

danchubbz

If were to do a FBR every other day what cardio do u guys do between weight training?

-SSCV
-HIIT
-Crossfit
-other

cheers guys

mix it up,go by how you feel,if your very fatigued just do some SS,but if you feel strong do some HIIT.

for cutting I prefer hiit twice a week and ss once or twice in addition, then add in lyles sfp twice a week instead of hiit once you are under ten percent bodyfat

I like CF type metcons and rowing. If you're trying to add mass, make sure you add enough calories to your diet to balance the extra cals you will be burning doing the cardio/metcon work.

I like CF type metcons and rowing. If you're trying to add mass, make sure you add enough calories to your diet to balance the extra cals you will be burning doing the cardio/metcon work.

so even while bulking u think with adequate diet, lifestyle, CF can be done on non weight training days?

was thinking of alternating between sscv and HIIT/CF depending on how I feel.

so even while bulking u think with adequate diet, lifestyle, CF can be done on non weight training days?

was thinking of alternating between sscv and HIIT/CF depending on how I feel.

of course it can be done,it isnt really needed unless its for fitness/health reasons,but it can certainly be done.

Back