Check Out the First Cycle

Step_Up

Hi,

I have been weightlifting for one year. I just recently discovered HST, and am planning my first cycle.

These will be my exercises:
Barbell Squat
Leg Press
Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlift
Laying Dumbell Tricep Extension
Chin-Ups
Dips
Flat Barbell Bench Press
Machine Row
Dumbell Lateral Raises
Dumbell Shrug
Straight Legged Calf Raises
Barbell Bicep Curls

Does this look good?

I believe I will be doing the default 15RM, 10RM, 5RM, 2RM. All while bulking. When the cycle is over I plan on doing it again with exact same exercises although adding 2-3 cardio sessions per week to cut. When I do it again, should I change any exercises or RM ranges?

Thanks

Barbell Squat

Barbell Stiff-Legged Deadlift
Laying Dumbell Tricep Extension
Chin-Ups
Dips
Flat Barbell Bench Press

Dumbell Lateral Raises

Straight Legged Calf Raises
Barbell Bicep Curls
i would do it this wayyou will be hitting every muscle..IMO you had to much before.good luck :D

hi,

i don't think that there's a "default amount". i guess the only defaults are that you hit every major muscle group with a full body workout, progress the weight throughout, decondition your muscles, keep it under an hour, and also don't be shy with the compound exercises, then you can start tweaking it. this is my current cylce, some people might think it's great, and some might not think it's for them, it is what it is. one of the great things about this program is that we can lift anything we want if we stick to the rules (well we can always bend them a bit).

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
Lever Bent-over Row
Squat
Incline Dumbell Curl
Cable Triceps Extension
Assisted Pull-up
Weighted Chest Dip
Leg Extension
Seated Leg Curl
Dumbell Shoulder Press
Sit-up
Back Raises

good luck. and let us know how it works out.

ephman

Back