check out these pics on synthol

Hey, those guys worked hard to get those muscles!!!

(Can you detect any of the intended sarcasm?)

Those guys look like mutants....

I would rather have 16" arms that were rock hard, striated and sculpted, rather than 22" arms that just looked like someone stuck a ballon under my skin!!!
tounge.gif

Why don't they stick a Synthol filled syringe in their ear and see who can be first to fill up the empty void inside their cranial cavity?

The really sad thing, and you have to look into their eyes to see it, is they really do think they look good.
J
wow.gif

I've always said Valentino is an idiot, but the REAL pic that is missing is when his arms got infected from it and he had to have them cut open to drain the oil out...that was totally GROSS! You see the scars in the one pic there with his buddy...funny that he still supports this garbage after the operation! An idiot.

Ya know what makes him a TOTAL dork? He had a dynamite build before he started using the synthol!!!

Those look like TUMORS, not muscles. Some of those picures look like the guys are growing a buttock on their arms..

Tumors indeed, Ronnie ends up looking very lean and not grotesque at all, muscle not a baloon.

If you do this type of thing you are sick...point!
rock.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Sep. 13 2006,01:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Tumors indeed, Ronnie ends up looking very lean and not grotesque at all, muscle not a baloon.</div>
Are you saying ronnie uses that stuff? If so I've lost all respect for him. Its one thing to use roids, at least you have to still train hard and eat properly, but using that stuff for a professional comp is flat out CHEATING! Anyone caught using that stuff should be punished 10 times worse than if they get caught juicing.

And as for why anyone would use that stuff, totally retarded, gives us genuine lifters (naturals and juicers) a bad name.

Back