Workout B
Deadlifts
Weighted dips
Chins (or machine pulldowns during 15s)
Standing DB military press
Crunches
BB preacher curls
Calf raises

Also I need help with with the amount of sets for each rep range block.

Looks like you have things pretty well covered. Some would suggest that you might stick to only compounds for a cycle or two before adding arm isolations. If it gets to be too much in the heavier parts you could probably drop them then.

What are you targeting with the decline close grip bench? If triceps you may get enough work for them with the various presses and dips. Incline bench (10-20 degrees and normal grip) might be more helpful, as you'll get lots of lower chest work between dips and bb benches, but not much upper chest. Maybe substitute for the flat bench and keep the decline close grip or use another triceps exercise if you really want an isolation exercise for them.

Are you going 3x/week, ABABAB... ? You might check the "No. of sets" sticky post near the top of the page for this forum. Looks like the most popular is 1 set for 15s, 2 for 10s, 3 for 5s.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Aug. 27 2006,09:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Echo... good workouts, I assume you are trying to specialize your arms like most folks.... what is your frequency?</div>
I just did the Bill Starr 5x5 that had no direct arm work. My chest adn back have gotten a lot bigger on that program, but my arms are starting to look very small in proportion to everything else.

Some would have taken a differnt approach with Triceps but the Dips are there, you may want to put skull crushers in there, up to you.

The rest looks solid.
biggrin.gif

Back