Current routine

robefc

Hi guys,

Sorry if it gets annoying with people continually posting their routines for inspection but I just fancied having people take a glance over my current one so if you have any opinions I'd love to hear them.

I've split my routine into 3 separate sessions, going to the gym 4-5 times a week which means 3 increments for each part of the cycle (15s/10s/5s) etc will keep me in time with the traditional length of a hst (i.e. 2 weeks for 15s, 2 weeks for 10s etc). one work set until 5s when its 2, extend cycle beyond 5rm by either staying at 5rm and trying to get a couple more increases over 3-4 weeks, going to partials for rows etrc, negs for dips and a couple of others.

I'm only doing one exercise per bodypart as I want to get through my weights in 30 mins or so to leave time for cardio. Priority at the mo is losing weight and getting fitter - after my weights I do 6 mins on the treadmill, building up to as fast as i can handle, then 20 mins medium pace on bike or crosstrainer (as per lyle's recs). Then I'll do some ab work, mainly nelson sit ups.

session 1 session 2 session 3
regular deadlifts sl deadlifts leg press
dips bench incline db press
wide pull downs narrow rows db pulloverù
machine shoulder press db press cable lateral raise
incline db curl incline db curl ez bar curls
one arm db ext skullcrushers push down

As an aside I'm working out 1st thing in the morning, just a protein shake before, proetin & carb shake after and plenty of protein and carbs in the next 2 meals, reduced carbs for the rest of the day (relatively!)

So let me know what you think!

Cheers

Rob

Back