cutting?

p0fell0w

I just finished a hst cycle while i was cutting and i drop some fat while i kept most of my muscle...and i'm about to start another cycle of hst while i'm cutting.  I remember a post that i saw saying if you was going to start cutting with hst, you could just find your maxes and skip SD and the 15s and go right into the 10s,  is that correct?

also, how do i see all my posts from the past...i cant figure it out in the control panel

Yep, no SD, and you can skip the 15's too unless you think your joints need them.

As for the searching, just click on the magnifying glass beside your name. That also works for everybody else, so if you want to see all Colby's posts, for example, click the magnifying glass beside his name.

Regards,
-JV

If you've been cutting for an entire cycle, I strongly recommend that you go back to maintenance level of calories and do at least a week of the 15s. Once you get into the 10s, then start cutting calories again. Your metabolism is probably slowed a bit from several weeks of dieting, so a couple weeks at maintenance is a very good idea to bump your metabolism back up. I've been taking a week at maintenance every six weeks or so of dieting this season and it's working great. I think it makes a big difference. It also makes it easier to continue dieting.

Back