disrupted sleep?

bobpit

I usually workout late at night. I finish my post wo drink at 24:00. I sleep at about 02:00. Because of the 3 or more litters of fluid I have drunk, I will wake up 2-3 times in the midle of the night to go to the bathroom.

Even if I do not drink much at night, usually I wake up at least once to go to the bathroom and urinate.

Is this bad for my sleep? Does it negatively affect my recovery?

Unscientifically speaking, I think lack of sleep is only then bad if you actually miss the sleep. If you don't feel bad during the day, I don't think it's such a big deal.

I usually stop drinking by 6 p.m. so I can sleep through. But since you work out late at night, that would not be a very wise thing to do. On the other hand, 3 liters is a quite an amount late at night.

I've been getting up around 2-3 times a night for about ten years now. No problem unless you can't get BACK to sleep. That makes for a sorry day after for me. But if I get my 6-1/2 to 7 hrs total, it doesn't matter.

I also get back to sleep with no problem too.

It is just that this week something affected me and I am trying to figure out what. I was very iritable and had a very bad wo on WED and I am trying to pinpoint what was wrong.

Anyway, I tried to sleep much more these days and I had an exelent wo on SAT.

Thanks

Back