Dont want to rest

pack

I just did a 6 week bulk with hst. I am now the strongest and in the best shape of my life. How nec. is the week off?

Well, I'm sure some of these more experienced guys will have something to say, but why are you cutting your cycle short to 6 weeks? Why aren't you finishing with neg's or continueing your 5's for weeks 7 and 8?

As far as, "how nec is SD", from what I can tell, if you're still gaining, keep going.

Yeah if you're still gaining then keep going. After that though I think it's necessary to SD if you're gonna go back to using lighter weights for your next cycle. There's alot of debate about the whole SD thing, but it's logical, and it works, so why mess with it..

Same thing as they said - I would keep going if the gains haven't stagnated or your joints aren't complaining. Why aren't you doing negatives? If your concern is that you workout alone, there are things you can do to make negatives manageable still for many lifts. Or you can keep incrementing your weights to find your new 5 RM, even keep going beyond that using clustering or whatever else you have to.

Back