Double MAX days

Hooked

I have just started my 2nd HST cycle and have gone with a A/B schedule. I just realized this morning that I will now have 2 max days next week. One for A and one for B. I was wondering if this will be too much? I am am going to have some zig zag, which I think will allow my body to "catch up" every two weeks. I just thought about this, this morning and wanted to post to see what everyones thoughts. Also if I was feeling like there was too much fatigue is it wise to start clustering even at 15's or 10's? I was thinking about this also. It would allow me to manage my stress more. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">One for A and one for B. I was wondering if this will be too much?</div>

No, it will not be too much. I did this for my first two HST cycles.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I am am going to have some zig zag, which I think will allow my body to &quot;catch up&quot; every two weeks. I just thought about this, this morning and wanted to post to see what everyones thoughts</div>

Nothing wrong with zig-zagging.. try starting at 70% of your RM in a given mesocycle (rep range).

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Also if I was feeling like there was too much fatigue is it wise to start clustering even at 15's or 10's?</div>

If you have some fatigue for some reason or another, there is nothing wrong with clustering. HST cycles using Max-Stim cluster all the way through a cycle, hence why it is called fatigue management.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Just thinking out loud.</div>

I hear you!
biggrin.gif

Back