during SD can i still work core?

RafaelNadal

hey guys i use to have lower back pains but have been exercising my core to help it and it works as i no longer have any problems. However during SD can i still work my core?

As stated above it is not for aesthetic reasons but rather because it helps strengthen my body.

the exercises are plank, bicycles, crunches, leg raises and T-stabilizers

If you feel you need to then go ahead. It's not ideal to train during SD but if it is a health reason, then go ahead.

Have you tried not working out your core during SD yet just to see if you really need to. I’m not sure what’s causing your pain but I suffered for about 5 years from lower back pain and sciatica from a ruptured lumbar disk. After I started Deadlifting about 7 months ago the pain all the pain is gone and I can SD for at least 9 days (haven’t tried longer) without it coming back. That includes spending the last 9 days (just finished an SD) playing video games about 12-16 hours a day all 9 days.

lool @grunt ^^ ah ok i probably will try not to work it then, also my friend had sciatica and i know how painful it was for him, so hope you are fully recovered now.

Back