e-book question

• Thread starter Thread starter imported_etothepii
  • Start date Start date
I

imported_etothepii

I'd downloaded and printed out the faq e-book. I put it into a binder, and it is an awesome resource to have.

I have seen people mention the "pimp my hst" e-book. I have looked all over the site, and can't find that. Is it the same thing? Can someone post a link or something?

Thanks!

I tried to post it here for you but the file was too large. I will be more than happy to e-mail it to you. Either post your e-mail or PM it to me.

Keystone

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Is this sort of an &quot;unofficial&quot; hst book?</div>

No way...it is just that I convinced Jules &quot;Vicious&quot; to write a book out of the thread for tweaking HST as it was getting too big, but had a lot of iintyersting information and valuable too!
smile.gif

Asa you can see the oficial information as per Bryan's main article, is a kind of &quot;Vanilla&quot; one size fits all type program, but many of us are already seasoned and want more variation and enhancing techniques and so forth, thus the creation of the awsome &quot;pimped version&quot;
laugh.gif

I see there's a link, so voi-la, enjoy it!
wink.gif

I need to say thankyou. It's an awesome collection of info. I must admit, a lot of it is over my head right now. With experience lifting, I'm sure the info will be valuable to me. I'm printing it out and making it my HST volume two notebook.

<div>
(Lol @ May 19 2006,09:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If you haven't read Dan's Max-Stimulation book too then it something else you might want to add to your arsenal.

Max Stim book</div>
Well if Jules' Pimp book is over his head, he'll drown reading the first chapter of Max-Stim
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Dan Moore @ May 19 2006,09:39)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Lol @ May 19 2006,09:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If you haven't read Dan's Max-Stimulation book too then it something else you might want to add to your arsenal.

Max Stim book</div>
Well if Jules' Pimp book is over his head, he'll drown reading the first chapter of Max-Stim
biggrin.gif
</div>
I don't have much of a problem with the science. It's all the different techniques, jargon, and such for lifting that's over my head right now. I just don't have a lot of experience beyond lifting a weight, and putting it down again. If I worked out with an experienced lifter to show me how to do the various exercises, variations on lifts, etc. then I would be a lot better off.

For the time being, I'm reading, using message boards, and lifting, gaining knowledge and experience.

Back