E-Book

Pikehunter

Maybe I could have found all of the answers to my HST questions here, but I purchased the "How to set up your HST cycle" E-Book at the Thinkmuscle site just to be sure and I paid for it via PayPal. However, I haven't received anything. Does someone send me the files via email or something? I'm confused. Thanks for any help.

You sure could have, I for one could have given you a whole lot but nevertheless, sometimes it is good to have a purcahsed book as it may give you better direction, specially if it comes from Thinkmuscle, I have not yet purchased from them, but I suggest you pm Bryan about this so that he can give some answers, from what I know he manages the thinkmuscle website and all other issues top do with it, as it existed before teh HST come to life!

Most likely it will be posted unless it is a e-book, I will have a look later to verify this.:cool:

If you are in need of some other e-books let me know via pm and I will send gladly send them to you!;)

NB: It out of courtesy that I am trying to give you some direction as I would not like to see a new member frustrated because of a misunderstanding! Take note that HST is not a site that survives on book sales or any other sales, even thinkmuscle, although there are some stuff there for sale. In the meantime I have nothing to do with the site from a management point of view either than helping out and yes...give new members some direction!:p

Ciao

Thanks Fausto. I jumped the gun a bit. Charles Ridgely and ThinkMuscle emailed the link, but it ended up in my "junk" file. I found it after I posted this question. I now have the book and I am glad I purchased it just so I have an the current information in one place. I appreciate your offer to help. Thanks again.

Back